Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lazy Mornings.

Mmm. Mornings of hours and hours of quality bed time are what I live for. Okay, I lied. Quality bed time at any time of the day is what I live for.




I may be the Queen of Self Indulgence... but boy, was this morning a good one.





-Had a few hours of the greatest cuddling time ever after a job well done.
-An early morning drive in the rain! The RAIN!! How I missed thee...
-No road rage to be seen! Nor heard!
-The jazz music! Light on the piano and drums..but rich with sax solos. It just might be my new favorite thing. AFTER, sex and cupcakes/ice cream/noodles, of course.
-After a bowl of ramen, guess what was on the tube?! AMELIE! My favorite movie ever.



IMAGINE!!! What if I had ALL THREE at ONCE?! Sex, jazz music and ice cream covered cupcakes?! I shall make it happen.





I heart today.

No comments: