Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sweetly Broken.

To all:

1. I can't do this anymore. The little white lies keep building up. I know you're lying so I keep a running count. It's more than it should have ever been. Everytime I see you it makes it harder. I can't trust you. I wish you would just leave already. Get away from here...from me. It's like trying to keep water in your cupped hands. No matter what you do, you know it will soon be gone.

2. It's the best its ever been. Yet I'm not sure if its time. I can't take that step...you should know that by now. The things you said...it was too much. Too much, too soon. Too much at one time. It's not that I think you can't handle me. For the first time, it's I think I won't be able to handle you.

3. The things you told me... I didn't know where it was coming from. Could I be that oblivious to the people that surround me? I know you think it would be the greatest travesty if there was no attempt. But I think the attempt would be wasted from the start. There would be no sort of normalcy. No sense of security.

4. I can't stay in this limbo with you. Choose sides. You have a girl. So leave me alone. I'm not obligated to you anymore.

5. You have always been there for me. No matter what. I don't understand how our situation could happen. Only storybooks follow that road. I just hate that we're worlds away. Come away with me.

No comments: