Monday, December 4, 2006

Devirginized: My First Blog




Thanks to the kind sir, Mr. Brandon Kostelecky (see above), I am now an official blogger. Blogger, Myspace-er, student-er, her.

Like most virgins, I'm not quite sure what I am supposed to write/do? about in/on? this thing. Shall I discuss weekends? Boysss (extra plural) (who am I kidding?)? School? Work? All monotonous.

But perhaps I shall resign to the uneventfulness of an ordinary girl's weekend.

Friday: Work 8-7pm. At the hospital, we punctured an abcess of a FERAL cat until all the gooey goodness came out. Stitched it up and it's on it's way. Then DEJA VU with the boys. Of whom were all on their cell phones..rubbing into my face that I am no longer in the 2000s. I am stuck in the 90s with Zach Morris...but even he had a cell phone. Who knew going back in time sucks so hard? But the movie was interesting. Makes you think...my type of movie.

Saturday: Woke up to six Laotian men yelling throughout the house. One knocking on my door to use my bathroom. Then preceeded to force me to rise from my bed with an electric saw, stomping through the house and knocking three hammers at once. Missed the football game though saw how shitty (what a terrible adjective) UH played on tv. Then slept well. Quite well actually.

Sunday: Went to help Ricky Bear move his teeny bed. Over six feet tall and sleeps on a twin?! It seems humanly impossible, no? I'm five-nothing on a California King! I suppose he must have some kind of talent to do that every night...
Richard- get a bigger bed = get a girl!

1 comment:

bk said...

congratulations grasshopper, i am very proud of you.